Fowler's Live is Adelaide's premier Original Live Music Venue
Fowler's Live began life as the D and J Fowler Flour Factory in 1906, in the 1970's after a long vacancy
if was renovated to be the home of The Adelaide Fringe Festival until 1998, finally in 2004, after a
turbulent period of tenancy it became a dedicated Live Music Venue and Fowler's Live was born.
A Licensed Capacity of 500 makes Fowler's Live the ideal size for all styles of live original music.
Fowler's Live offers the following benefits to touring artists
All the above and more make Fowler's Live the best live music venue in Adelaide
for both patron and artist!
- Walking distance to both 5 star and budget accommodation in North Terrace and Hindley Street.
- In house production staff
- In house lighting rig
- Easy choice of over 18 or licensed all ages events
- Central city location well serviced by public transport
- Secure parking for two touring vehicles
- Ramp assisted flat loading to venue - no steps
- Broadband Internet Access for Artists / Tour Managers
- Easy access to phone / fax and copier
- Private showers and toilets for artists
- Full hospitality rider provision
- Ticketing of all events including web, phone and over the counter bookings
- Distribution of up to 100 posters free of charge
- Regular gig promotion inc website, press releases, street press advertising
- Private and fully equipped dressing room with heating, refrigerator, mirrors and storage
- Discreet stage door entry for artists
- Well trained and reliable security staff
- Management dedicated to live original music
- The only live music venue with full policies for Mosh Behaviour and all OH and S Issues
- Fowler's Live Leads Live Entertainment Venues in Conflict Management
Speak to Fowler's Live today about your next gig or event!
Fowler's Live gratefully acknowledges the assistance of the
South Australian Government and Arts SA