About Fowler's Live
Fowler's Live is Adelaide's premier Original Live Music Venue
Fowler's Live began life as the D and J Fowler Flour Factory in 1906, in the 1970's after a long vacancy if was renovated to be the home of The Adelaide Fringe Festival until 1998, finally in July 2003, after a turbulent period of tenancy it became a dedicated Live Music Venue and Fowler's Live was born.
A Licensed Capacity of 500 makes Fowler's Live the ideal size for all styles of live original music.
Fowler's Live offers the following benefits to artists
- Walking distance to both 5 star and budget accommodation in North Terrace and Hindley Street.
- In house production staff
- In house lighting rig
- Easy choice of over 18 or Licensed All Ages events
- Central city location well serviced by public transport
- Secure parking for two touring vehicles
- Ramp assisted flat loading to venue - no steps
- Broadband Internet Access for Artists / Tour Managers
- Easy access to phone / fax and copier
- Private showers and toilets for artists
- Hospitality rider provision
- Ticketing of all events including web, phone and over the counter
- Distribution of up to 100 posters free of charge
- Regular gig promotion inc website and press releases
- Private and fully equipped dressing room
- Discreet stage door entry for artists
- Trained and reliable security staff (specialists in conflict resolution, by Maybo)
- Management dedicated to live original music
- The only live music venue with full policies for Mosh Behaviour and all OH and S Issues
- Fowler's Live Leads Live Entertainment Venues in Conflict Management
All the above and more make Fowler's Live the best live music venue in Adelaide for both patron and artist!
Speak to Fowler's Live today about your next gig or event!
Fowler's Live gratefully acknowledges the assistance of the South Australian Government and Arts SA