The venue comes fully serviced with in-house production, security, riders and in-house engineer. Backstage rooms with microwave, tea & coffee making facilities, male/female showers/toilets and an office space for management/tour management with phone and email facilities.
Notice to Artists - ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
All electrical equipment/appliances brought into Fowler's Live MUST BE tagged and tested. Failure to comply will result in non performance.
Notice to Artists - HOSPITALITY RIDERS
Due to Occupational Health and Safety And Workers Compensation Legislation, any performer or artist who requests and receives a hospitality rider, warrants that he/she and or associated persons accepts such rider on the basis that they will adhere to safe and responsible consumption of alcohol and can in no way claim that Fowlers Live or its associates have been negligent or failed in their duty of care in the provision of such rider.
FOWLERS LIVE DOES NOT PERMIT STAGE DIVING
FOWLERS LIVE DOES NOT CONDONE "CIRCLE DANCING" or OTHER EXTREME MOSH ACTIVITY WHICH CONTRAVENES BASIC SAFE BEHAVIOUR. PARTICIPATION OR INVOLVEMENT IN SUCH ACTION IS ENTIRELY AT PATRON'S OWN RISK. As condition of acceptance of ticket purchase or pass you agree to release venue management, staff and contractors from all liability for injury, loss, trauma or damage to your person or property.
Fowlers Live has a special Circumstances Licence enabling us to operate both all ages and over 18 events - we can tailor packages to event needs but in general operate a base level beer, spirit, soft and wine cash bar.
Power & Lighting Configurations
Fowler's Live is serviced with 3 x 32 amp three phase outlets, 1 for audio, 2 for lux, 24 can light rig with 2 profiles is standard fitting with a Jands Event Plus Console fully wired lighting bars with full patch panel in use.
The stage is:
- Height to ceiling 5m
- Height 1m
- 5m wide at downstage edge
- 5.5m and 4m deep at rear
- 6.5m deep centre state to rear
FOH SPEAKERS AND DRIVE
- 4 x Turbosound TFL-706H Floodlight 3 Way Enclosure - Flown
- 4 x Turbosound TSW - 718 Bass Enclosure - Ground Stacked
- 2 x LMS D6 Speaker Management System
- 2 x Ashly MFA 1200 (low drive)
- 1 x MC2 1250 (low mid drive)
- 2 x MC2 750 (high mid and high drive)
FOH CONSOLE AND OUTBOARD GEAR
- 1 x MIDAS XL200
- 1 x Ashly GQX 3102 Dual 31 Band EQ
- 2 x Ashley CLX 52 Dual Compressor Limiter (Insert)
- 3 x Symetrix 562e Dual Gate (Insert)
- 1 x Yamaha SPX 990 Multi efftects processor
- 1 x Yamaha SPX 90 Multi effects processor
- 1 x TC Electronic DTWO Delay
MONITOR SPEAKERS AND DRIVE
- Configired from FOH Available from side of stage on request
- 1 x Yamaha PM 3000 Console
- 2 x Ashly GQX 3102 Dual 31 Band EQ
- 2 x Turbosound LMS D6 Speaker Management System
- 6 x Turbosound TFM 300 15" + 2" Active Send 1, 2 & 3
- 2 x Turbosound TQ 315 15" + 2" Active send 4 (Drum Fill)
- 2 x Ashly MFA 1200 Amplifier Send 1, 2, 3 and 4 LF Drive
- 2 x Samson S1000 Send 1, 2, 3, 4 HF Drive
- 1 x 44 channel core
- 1 x 44 channel split
- 1 x rack feed x 16 channel
- 1 x Audix D6 - kick/bass
- 3 x Audix D2 - drum / instruments
- 3 x Audix D4 - drum / instruments
- 2 x Audix ADX50 - overheads
- 3 x Audio Technica ATM 33a
- 5 x Shure 57 - instrument
- 5 x Shure 58 - vocal
- 4 x Leon Audio DI Box
- 8 x boom stands
- 8 x mini boom stands
- 3 x heavy based uprights
- Jands Event Plus Console
- 24 MFL CANS (trusses can be winched in / out except for frontwash)
- 2 x bars of 4 on frontwash
- 1 x bar 4 on front truss
- 2 x bars of 4 on mid truss
- 1 x bar 4 on rear truss
Available on request (extra fees will apply).
- 4 x Mac 250 Moving Head Light Fixtures
- 1 x Jands Hog 1000 Lighting Console
- 1 x Hazer
These have a pre programmed light show on board or you can bring in your own operator.